At eSAY we believe Partners need to look beyond traditional revenue streams in favour for value-add business solutions – and WorkMobile® will allow you to do just that.
The new Partner Programme offers a range of benefits to those who qualify, including attractive incremental and recurring revenue with margins as high as 50% and market-standout from a leading edge mobile technology platform that offers flexible pricing options, access to new markets and portal branding. WorkMobile® also gives additional revenue opportunities for tech savvy partners that are geared up to deliver integration, project management, consultancy and training.
Whether you’re an established reseller or new to the business, we have a partnership to suit you offering a range of revenue models from margin-rich wholesale prices through to competitive commission based models. Our Partner Programme boasts a vast array of resources including business planning and portal branding and marketing resources to name a few. You’ll also enjoy access to our expert technical resources including a dedicated support team to help resolve your customers’ issues faster for your peace of mind. We offer a number of training sessions from basic product knowledge through to advanced form and report building, sales training plus support modules that arm your support team with everything they should need to know.
- Portfolio ownership without platform ownership
- We’ve invested so you don’t have to: Leverage our extensive software development expertise and experience – removing the need to invest in platform infrastructure or specific technical skills within your business.
- New revenue stream: Supply WorkMobile® to your end-users either as a self-serve or managed solution. Are you geared up to offer support, training and form building services? Create an additional revenue stream from these value-add services. Amazing!
- Loyal customers: Once a customer has built business processes around WorkMobile®, it is less likely for them to move as replication by another provider can be complicated, time consuming and costly.
- Create bespoke propositions: Create unique propositions and product bundles in the market place utilising your existing product portfolio.
- A business in a box: Differentiate in a crowded market place. Offer a one-stop-shop to your existing or prospective customer base with solution led offers that offer real business benefits.
- Unrivalled support: At WorkMobile® we value our Partners. You will receive technical and marketing support, discounts and promotions and advance notice of new features. Plus, we’ll give you the ability to influence product development — so you truly feel part of the team. We offer our partner’s technical presales support for competitive assistance, business value, and proof-of-concept guidance.
From a small electrical installation company with just three employees to a national utility servicing millions with thousands of employees and contractors working out in the field, WorkMobile® is ideal for any business regardless of size or vertical. Applications include Timesheets, Proof of Delivery, Market Surveys, Asset Tracking, Health & Safety Inspections and Audits. Plus with current business trends such as BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) and businesses favouring mobile workforce initiatives, it’s never been a better time for you to add WorkMobile® to your existing portfolio of connectivity and mobility solutions.
Launched only a year ago, WorkMobile® is already being used by organisations in over 70 countries worldwide and is truly a green technology for businesses and organisations.
Example of Key Applications
- Expense Logging
- Mileage Logging
- Order Forms
- Lead Capture Forms
- Customer Details
- Attendance Record
- Insurance Claim Forms
- Stock Inventory / Audit
- Proof of Delivery
- Health & Safety reports
- Mystery Shopping
Example of target businesses
Existing customers range from global blue-chip companies through to small independent businesses, all of whom were looking for an innovative platform to manage their mobile workforce. Clients span market leaders in utility management, logistics and distribution, retail, small charities, field marketers and security businesses to name but a few:
- Health & Safety
- Pest Control
- Quality Control
- Insurance Assessors
- Field Services
- Cleaning Sevices
- Fields Sales
- Field Marketing Agencies
- IT Support
- Proof od Delivery
WorkMobile® provides industry-leading support and resources to help you and your customers get the most out of WorkMobile®. Our support services are designed to unlock all the benefits of WorkMobile® giving your company continuing competitive advantage in a rapidly changing technological environment. Our evolving knowledge base of video tutorials, guides and documentation will give you access to our very latest product and technical content.
- Marketing Support: We offer an array of marketing support from website and campaign copy to white-labelled sales presentations, stock imagery and case study scenarios – We’ll give your marketing team access to our portal to download resources as and when they require them. Access materials to help you increase sales WorkMobile® and take advantage of these resources to create demos, build website pages, and find product images.
- Technical support: We offer 1st line support for your technical teams during standard UK business hours – Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm. For bespoke SLAs – get in touch to discuss your requirements.
- Support forum: Our support forum provides peer and expert advice to get the answers you need. Ask questions and resolve questions that concern you 24/7.
- Online tutorials: Our library of video tutorials will show you how to use WorkMobile® – from basic form building to advanced reporting.
- Product documentation/ manuals: We offer a comprehensive user guide detailing all product functionality which you can brand as your own for your customers.
- Training: We provide on and off-site training including product, sales and support modules and exercises to ensure the training has really sunk in.
- Technical documents: Covering everything from our public API documents to help with integration through to platform specific user guides.
- Technical pre-sales advice: We offer extensive technical pre-sales support and will even pose as a member of your team to demonstrate the product to your key clients.
We offer two levels of partner branding for the WorkMobile® portal, a co-branded solution and a pure white-labelled portal. The co-branded solution will compliment your existing brand whilst the white-labelled option will allow you to sell WorkMobile® as your own.
- Unique domain
- Your logo
- Amend navigation bar colours
- Your contact details
- Unique domain
- Your logo
- Your background image or colour
- Links to your training material
- Links to your social media
- Your contact details
- No reference to WorkMobile®
Similar to the portal branding, you can lightly co-brand or fully white-label the WorkMobile® App.
When you have completed our training sessions we’ll happily share our training material and user guides with you so that you can build your own training programmes. Need them rebranding but don’t have the time? No problem. Our team of designers can help to either co-brand or fully rebrand our documents and You Tube training videos so you don’t have to. Contact the team for timescales and costs today.
First of all, get in touch. You can reach the WorkMobile® team via phone, email or enquiry form.
Call us: +44 (0) 161 818 4507
Email us: email@example.com
Register online: http://www.esay-solutions.co.uk/partner-programme/partner-sign-up/
Next, we’ll demo the product to make sure it fits with your portfolio and take you through our partner programme to find a partnership that suits you.
We want you to succeed, so our management and technical teams will give you all the support you need to successfully launch WorkMobile® to your existing and prospective customer base.
With a number of training modules and resources, our dedicated and experienced training team will liaise with your product, sales and marketing teams to get them up to speed before launch.
We will work with you and your team to deliver a branded portal and app that meets your brand guidelines and specifications plus we will work with your technical teams to enable you to host WorkMobile® on-premise if required.
We’ll get together to agree your SLA’s and commercial terms.
From business planning through to developing a go-to-market strategy we’ll share our experience and expertise – just think of us as part of your team.
We’ll help you with your plan and options to meet your requirements from whether to co-branded or white-labelled the portal to your options for on-premise hosting and integration. We’re here to help every step of the way.
With a wealth of marketing support available to you via our partner portal, we can help you to communicate with your customers from day one.
From website and email campaign copy to case study scenarios – we have de branded our resources so that you can use them as your own.
At eSAY, we offer ongoing support, advice and help via formal and informal reviews, regular conference calls, training refresher courses and online support via the WorkMobile® forum.